Is your Internet not working? Do you want to watch your favorite movie online but are unable to connect to the Internet? Is your WiFi connection having any issues?
Welcome to the best solutions regarding the ‘Internet Not Working’ issue. This ultimate guide contains almost every solution to your network connection issues.
If you are a normal computer user or a professional, this guide has the best and easy-to-follow fixes to the network connection issues. Download the best free driver updater and go through this post to fix all the network connectivity issues.
Best Fixes To The Internet Not Working Issue:
Let us discuss some simple to follow yet effective ways to address this network issue. These are some ways to remove this issue:
#1. Install A Driver Updater Software
Sometimes, the old driver is the real bug. Get the best free driver updater and get rid of this driver issue by updating the old network adapter drivers.
A driver updating software automatically detects the old and corrupted drivers. It not only detects the faulty drivers but also recommends the relevant updates to the important drivers.
You can update the network adapter driver by downloading the setup file of the driver updater on your smartphone and moving that file to your computer. You must then run the setup on your computer and fix the drivers.
If this step did not work for you, then let us jump to the next one.
#2. Fix the Internet Not Working Issue Using The Device Manager
Device Manager is an extremely useful tool to fix most of the system errors. It is an easy and effective way to fix the ‘Internet not working’ issue.
If you have recently upgraded to Windows 10 then you should check for the status of the network adapter using Device Manager. If you see a yellow triangle then it is time to update it.
Here is how you can do it:
- Click on the Windows button.
- In the search bar, type in Device Manager.
- Select the Device Manager.
- Select the Network Adapters section
- Select the particular Network Adapter.
- Right-click on the particular Network Adapter and then click on Properties.
- Select the Driver tab.
- Click on the ‘Rollback driver’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
#3. Kickstart the Network Adapter
If you are using a WiFi connection, the best thing you can do is restart the network adapter.
Check This One: Coupons and Deals Website
Follow the steps to do so:
- Launch the RUN box by pressing the Windows key+R at the same time.
- Type in the RUN box ncpa.pl.
- Click on OK.
- Right-click on the network adapter
- Select the Disable option
- Right-click on the network adapter.
- Click on the ‘Enable’ option.
Once you are done enabling the network adapter, try connecting to the network and check whether you can do so.
#4. Run the Network Troubleshooter to fix the Internet Not Working Issues
You can run the Network Troubleshooter in a series of easy to follow steps.
You can run the built-in Network Troubleshooter to get rid of the common Windows 10 connection issues. Follow these steps if you want to remove the faulty settings and network connection errors:
- Use the search bar on the taskbar and search the ‘Network Troubleshooter’ tool.
- Click on the ‘Identify and repair network problems’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If the above steps didn’t work for you then you can try to reset the shell account and stack, reset the TCP/IT, release and renew the IP address and reset the DNS client cache. Follow these steps to do the needful:
- In the search box, type in Command Prompt.
- Right-click on Command Prompt.
- Select the ‘Run as administrator’ option.
- Type the following commands after the CMD window opens:
- Type netsh winsock reset then hit Enter.
- Type netsh int ip reset then hit Enter.
- Type ipconfig /release then hit Enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew then hit Enter.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns & then hit Enter.
So that’s all web surfers! This is how you solve the ‘Internet not working’ issue on your Windows 10. These are some easy to follow quick fixes to the network problem you face.
One good way to solve this problem is to update the network adapter drivers quickly and easily using the best free driver updater.